by D. Samuelson
How difficult it must be for parents to make a decision whether or not to vaccinate their child. In today’s increasingly draconian society, the right to exempt out of injecting your tiny ones with a concoction of toxic ingredients is being fought in legislators’ offices, and not in the hearts and minds of parents. The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) reported that in 2015, “state legislatures across the United States experienced an unprecedented flood of bills backed by the pharmaceutical and medical trade industries to restrict or remove personal belief vaccine exemptions, expand electronic vaccine tracking systems, and require more vaccines for children in school and adults in the workplace.” The stakes are high.
Here are ten reasons to not take the word of pharmaceutical companies or physicians over your own common sense. Natural News has the details, with excerpts republished from Michelle Goldstein’s article on Vactruth.com.
“1. Vaccines have never been proven safe or effective. Vaccine studies funded by pharmaceutical companies compare vaccine “side-effects” from one vaccine to another. True, scientific, double-blind placebo studies have never been conducted on vaccines to determine their safety.
2. Vaccines do NOT work. They may create a temporary increase in antibodies for a particular disease, but this does not equate to immunity to disease.
3. The very first vaccine was a disaster. . .The history of small pox vaccines demonstrates that the first vaccine resulted in an increase in the disease and created additional serious health consequences including syphilis and deaths.
4. Vaccines are highly profitable for pharmaceutical companies and the health care industry. Strong financial incentives exist to continue this practice, not effectiveness.
5. All vaccines contain a number of toxic poisons and chemicals that are linked to serious neurological damage including aluminum, thimerosal (methyl mercury), antibiotics, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and formaldehyde. Other dangerous substances found in vaccines include antifreeze, lead, cadmium, glycerine, acetone, and yeast proteins.
6. Every study comparing unvaccinated to vaccinated children demonstrates that unvaccinated children enjoy far superior health. Unvaccinated children generally do not suffer from upper respiratory illnesses, ear infections, autism, ADHD, asthma, allergies, auto-immune disorders and other diseases, in comparison to those vaccinated.
7. Vaccines cause a host of ‘chronic, incurable, and life threatening diseases,’ including autism, asthma, ADHD, auto-immune disorders, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, food allergies and brain damage.
8. The only way to create true life-long immunity to a disease is through natural exposure to the disease in which the body creates true antibodies and immunity on many levels.
9. Vaccines kill infants, children and adults. Strong evidence links vaccines to sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). More than one hundred previously healthy young women have died as a result of the HPV vaccine. The flu vaccine has been documented as awarding the most money for serious health injuries, including death.
“The long term effects of vaccines are unknown. It is a medical experiment of one’s health for which no one knows the long-term health consequences. US children are given far more vaccines at younger ages compared to other countries. Infant mortality rates for US children are one of the worst in the world, especially compared to countries who vaccinate their children less and who have wisely raised vaccination ages.
10. If you or a loved one suffers from a vaccine injury, pharmaceutical companies and physicians hold no medical liability. In 1986, the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act was formed, eliminating the ability to directly sue pharmaceutical companies or health care practitioners responsible for vaccine injuries.”
Make your choices carefully.